THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERSHIP WILL REQUIRE A CANDIDATE WHO WILL:
Spearhead policies that put taxpayers first.
- Privatize state owned liquor stores - Implement a gift ban. - Hold our regulatory bodies accountable to be responsive and timely. - Identify and transition duplicative operations.
Guide education policies that will safeguard and spark our children to succeed.
- Have schools, universities and employers communicate to ensure training and education is in place for the jobs of the future. - Fund our schools to ensure quality education and safety. - Implement financial literacy as a component of education to ensure all children have a foundation in personal finance. - Allow school districts to use other sources of revenue (i.e. sales, mercantile, income, parking, hotel taxes) to help fund their budgets to shift away from property taxes.
Champion the right to life and liberty.
- Protect the rights of the unborn. - Ensure crisis pregnancy centers are allowed to operate. - Defend the rights of Pennsylvanians under the 2nd amendment.
Empower law enforcement to help combat the opioid epidemic and maintain public safety.
- Advance the funding and legislation necessary to help our officers complete their duties. - Revive mandatory minimums for convicted drug dealers. - Allow municipalities to use other sources of revenue (i.e. sales, mercantile, income, parking, hotel taxes) to help fund their budgets to shift away from property taxes.
Advance the healthcare opportunities for Pennsylvanians.
- Implement clinical care management and wellness programs for the Medicaid population to improve and manage health. - Broaden employer incentives for employees that participate in wellness programs and health care management - Ensure access is available for all Pennsylvanians when emergency care is needed. -Collaborate with other states for streamlined credentialing /licensing for health care professionals without lowering standards.